Fire rated doors always slow? Not with us anymore!
We introduce a fast fire rated insulating sectional door, type OHD-C Sprint!
With an opening speed up to 700 mm per second and a closing speed up to 250 to 700 mm per second, depending on the height of the door, this door can be used very intensively.
A number of features of this fast sectional door:
- for applications where it is desired that the door is always closed and opens briefly when passing
- less energy loss due to an always closed fire separation
- the door is basically always closed and only when people or goods pass through, the door will be opened and closed automatically after a set time
- as this door is always closed, it is not provided with a hold-open device as referred to in EN 14637 (the door is not self-closing)
- CE certification in accordance with EN 13241 and EN 16034; no. 1812-CPR-1787
- classified according to EN 13501-1 on fire class B-s1, d0
- classified fire resistance EI(1) 60, EI(2) 90 and EW 90 minutes, according to EN 13501-2
- tested on both sides, in accordance with EN 1634-1
- validated cycle test according to EN 12604 on 200.000 movements
- door leaf insulation value (U-value) of 1.99 W/m2.K
- max. opening width, 4.000 mm
- max. opening height, 4.500 mm
- max. opening, 10 m2
- suitable for indoor/indoor and indoor/outdoor situations
- permitted mounting substrates: aerated concrete, sand-lime brick, concrete, masonry
- box motor incl. control box (connection 400 V) with integrated frequency inverter
- fully vertical rail system
- integrated set of light curtains as security
- door leaf made of patented fire-resistant composite panels, thickness 42 mm, with a mixed white structure, weight of ± 32 kg per m2
- panels in RAL color of choice based on wet painting
- panels in RAL 9002, 9006, 7016 or 3000 based on wrapping foil
- pull switch
- high lift rail fitting with at least 1.750mm free space above the opening
- extension of application area to 12 m2
- wind class >2
- liquid barrier
This new type of fire rated sectional door is already available! Further information and/or requests can be made via email@example.com.