We are proud to announce that the tests with our new fire rated sectional door have been successful!
As of today, our range of fire doors has been expanded with the OHD-C EI(1) 120.
A number of features of our new sectional door with exceptionally high fire resistance:
- tested on both sides, in accordance with EN 1634-1
- classified fire resistance EI(1) 120 minutes, according to EN 13501-2
- CE certificate in accordance with EN 13241 and EN 16034, expected in quarter 3-2022
- max. opening width, 5.100 mm
- max. opening height, 6.900 mm
- max. opening, 23,5 m2
- suitable for indoor/indoor and indoor/outdoor situations
- permitted mounting substrates: aerated concrete, sand-lime brick, concrete, masonry
- gravitational fail safe chain wheel motor 400 V, equipped with digital limit switches (DES) incl. external safety catch device and control box with integrated battery which prevents the door from closing immediately in the event of a power failure
- optical/acoustic signals
- rail fittings for top space between 1.000 mm and 1.500 mm
- door leaf made of fire-resistant composite panels, thickness 80 mm, with a mixed white structure, weight of ± 35 kg per m2
- low rail fittings for top space from 500 mm
- high lift or vertical rail fitting for top spaces from 1.500 mm
- panels in RAL color of choice based on wet painting
This new type of fire rated sectional door will be available from the end of July 2022, but further information and/or requests can already be made via firstname.lastname@example.org.